Thank you for your interest in our school.
At COLAM we prepare our students for global environments, helping them become informed as global citizens and to appreciate diversity and respect for other cultures, while developing a strong national identity and making sure they develop the skills necessary to make sense of what they are learning and their environment at each level, from Pre nursery to High School.
At our School we experience life in three languages: English, Spanish and German.
Our Admissions Process
Fill the application form to start the admission process, parent interview, and tour.
• Make an appointment in the Public Relations Department by e-mail.
• Fill in the admissions application via the internet or in printed form.
• Bring the admission application with all documents requested.
For foreign families: Please send us an email for the first contact and send a recommendation form from your prior school (filled out by the previous school and delivered in a sealed envelope).
Student evaluation exam
• Confirm the date of the candidate’s entrance exam on the designated calendar.
• Once the exam is taken, an interview will be set up to give the results.
Admissions decision notification
We will contact you to confirm the admission´s decision.
Parent enrollment agreement
Sign, pay the registration fee… and get excited!
Silvia Verónica Meneses de Tamez
Public Relations & Admissions
Colegio Americano de Saltillo, A.C
We would love to hear from you.
We'd be happy to answer your questions about our school.
Provide your contact info and we'll be in touch.
- Student application.
- 1 Photo.
- Birth Certificate, original and two (2) copies.
- Confidential Evaluation of conduct.
- Medical History.
- Copy of SEP grades of the last 2 years.
- Copy of FM3 form/card (Foreign students).
- 2 letters of recommendation, one from a family that has children enrolled in the school and another from the father’s workplace (on letterhead).
- Certificate of completion of Elementary for enrollment in Middle School (original and 2 copies).
- Certificate of completion of Middle school for enrollment in High School (original and 2 copies).